Thursday, October 31, 2013

Different utensils, different drawings!

In the bike drawing I used graphite pencils. I really enjoyed how the value scale worked with the pencils. You could really tell the dark spots of the bike from the light spots. I could also erase my mistakes! With the candy jar drawing, I used colored pencils. This drawing really pops out and looks realistic. I enjoyed using colored pencils and being able to make the glass actually look like glass. I also enjoyed coloring the candy in. I can't really say which utensil I like using more because I like them both! If I had to chose with drawing I like more It would have to be my candy jar because of all the vivid colors. I love what i have accomplished so far and I'm excited to see what comes next! Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment