Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Collecting vs. Hoarding

When I think about someone collecting items, I think of a very organized pile of whatever it is someone may collect. When I about hoarding, I think about someone piling up items constantly and usually the items are all over the place and random. To me, there is a huge difference between collecting and hoarding. Someone who collects items, usually keeps them very organized. A hoarder in my opinion is someone who gathers items together and doesnt keep it organized. They have a bad habit of piling stuff on top of each other.
This is a collection of books. All of the books are in order and very organized. 


This is hoarding of books. All of the books are not organized and you could not easily find the book you'd need.




No comments:

Post a Comment