Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Art x 3

When I found out about this project I was eager to get started...until I found out I was going to be passing my work off to someone else. When I got started, I really liked what I put on it but then I have to give it up. The next day I got someone else's work which I would be adding to and then passing it on again. The last day I finally got someone's work that I would call mine. Personally, I did not like what this person had put on their project and tried to do some covering up. In the end, I diffintely got a different vision than others. The life lesson I took away from this is people have their own taste and style and they're going to add what they like and you either deal with it or you change it to the way you like it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment